Wednesday 12 June 2019

WORKING ON TOUR

In my previous post I did mention that I was off on another expedition tour (as crew). Now I have just returned from the Victoria Falls to Cape Town bicycle adventure tour. This tour involved camping and providing meals to the guests, as well as lots of cycling through Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, and SA.
I was able to get a different perspective on Victoria Falls - from the Zambian side this time. We were also fortunate to visit Chobe Nat Park and Moremi GR in Botswana.
Cycling (and camping) in the Namib Desert was a rough ride and a highlight. Cycling 45 km in the dark at Sossusvlei to catch sunrise on top of Dune 45 was something different.
And after 3 weeks we cycled into Cape Town. It turned out to be an enjoyable adventure tour. (And did I mention "hard work"!).
This tour was a good experience. Now I have some off-time for fishing and so forth. Before I know it I will be on the next Victoria Falls to CT tour.

9 comments:

David said...


I just want to say thanks for your wonderful post, it is contain a lot of knowledge and information that i needed right now. Now i need to my bolg, you can play game fun, action here :
safariors

David said...


Amazing Article :) Im extremely affected by your blog.I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us.I am quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here!

Safariors Guide

David said...


Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading.
stylent

David said...


thanks for posting this blog. its really very helpful for us.
safariors

David said...


Nice posting..thanks.
Ijin..info investasi lahan keluarga di San Diego Hills memorial Park bebas biaya perawatan dan kebersihan selamanya klik
safariors

David said...


You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
Thanks you for sharing!
Safariors Guide

David said...


Thanks for sharing this Post, Keep Updating such topics.

stylent

murreyterry said...

Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.Victorian high country dirt bike tours

Optimus Prime said...

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Bike Courier