Friday 3 April 2020

LOCKDOWN

As is the case with many people in the world right now, I am confined to "house arrest" (except for absolutely necessary outings). Social distancing, face masks, and so forth, is the order of the day. However, I could be locked up in a worse place. As it is, it is only my sister and myself, as well as the dogs, on the property. Enough space, a view, and a yard with pool as well. If I need to I can go shopping for food etc, and I can use my bike, so I get a bit of exercise. Unfortunately the tours I had lined up for the next few months have had to be cancelled, so this will be a financially challenging period, until this damn Corona Virus is overcome. Good luck to all of you in this regard.

6 comments:

Rohit Khamkar said...

Hey thanks for this amazing post. Would love to read more of such blogs. You can also have a look at Singapore Visa Online for more information.

jasmyn said...

For some players who want to develop better in New World, they must buy New World Coins.

Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/new-world-coins

Sagar Kumar said...

Buying a new bike already makes them excited and filled with lots of desire to visit new places. And probably they may have waited for this special moment, for too long. Hence it worth participating and celebrate in a great way, when your nearest ones have accomplished one dream from their list. . I also work in this if you find
Car Insurance Read

punitha said...

Thank you for share your information.it was a nice post.Coimbatore is the best place for site seeing and so on.If you like to visit Coimbatore then our inn is the best place to stay.

Latha said...

Thank you for sharing a wonderful information.

hotels in nilgiris

Petals nilgiris said...

Nice Article

villa in coonoor,nilgiris