Thursday 29 March 2007

ON THE ROAD EVENTUALLY








We left from Tableview beachfront in Cape Town on Tuesday morning (eventually). Thank you to everyone who came to see us off (see picture).
Leana still had some business in CT during the day, so I cycled to Kleinmond where she met up with me that evening. I covered 115 km on the day. I would like to thank the guy from the Seafood Deli in Kleinmond for delivering my backpack to me at the camp site (after I'd forgotten it in his shop - and by the way, his fried fish is really worth trying).
Yesterday we only did 38km to Hermanus (second picture), where we had lunch with my sister Olga. We stayed overningt in Dave & Kathy's holiday flat (thanks a lot). Once I get this internet thing sorted out we will carry on towards Gansbaai. We need to be in Stil Bay on 3 April, so my next post may be from there.

No comments: