Friday 3 June 2016

LEAVING PARADISE AGAIN

This post is a little belated, as I have already left Paradise Farm and the USA almost a week ago. Anyway, here are some more pictures from around the farm, and also pics of Warmshowers touring cyclists who have camped on the farm.
In addition to welcoming guests and servicing the guest houses, taking care of guests on the farm also ivolved serving them breakfast.
The Warmshowers cyclists had to take care of their own meals, although all the necessary facilities were available to them.
Two of the farm workers, Jani and Carmella, at a teepee brought there by guests for a ceremony.
And of course I have to again add a pic of my part-time cat, Guacomole. The ginger kitten was found at the roadside and brought to me, so I raised him for a couple of weeks until he could eat on his own. I was quite sad to have to find a new home for him before I left.

No comments: