Monday 17 December 2018

BACK IN THAILAND

Since my previous post (see below) I have returned to Thailand. I was denied a new Thai tourist visa, but at the border I was allowed a 30-day entry to Thailand. Now I am in Bangkok trying to get my bike back on the "GO" (that "Poor Animal" is suffering with each crank of the pedals, and roll of the wheels). And so, for now, I am probably heading towards Malaysia - OR WHEREVER?
Daily distances which I have cycled from Laos South until Bangkok are:- Ban Ta Ka 65 km; Udon Province 77 km; Nam Pong 95 km; Ban Phai 80 km; Nakhon Town 96 km; Nong Phi 47 km; Sikhio 84 km; Muak Lek 71 km; Ayuttaya 93 km; and Bangkok 101 km. Total distance cycled up to this point is 168 399 km.

2 comments:

Travbond said...

Travbond Audit page is an unquestionable requirement perused to get why and how is it that an organization so youthful has set itself on the main position among every veteran player in the field of the travel industry. The page depicts how Travbond Ventures has entered all features of the travel industry , all fields of the travel industry and aced the craft of consumer loyalty with the assistance of a devoted staff that work tirelessly 24x7.
travbond reviews
travbond

NFL Fan said...

CBS Sports has the latest NFL Football news, live scores, player stats, standings, fantasy games, and projections. Chiefs football